Beat The Night With Basketball Hoop Lights
Watch the video or read up below to learn why your basketball rims should light up at night
Do You Quit or light up your hoop?
Are you annoyed breaking up a 1-on-1 basketball game at dusk because it's getting too dark so it remains undecided?
If only you could see the rim and finish, there would be a clear winner for the night...
Excited to do some shooting practice after work but caught in traffic so by the time you get home the sun is almost down, forcing you to stop for the day?
If only there was a way to play basketball in the dark, so you could blow off steam and shake off the stress...
Are you looking forward to summer vacation at the end of the school year? Planning to go all out and play ball all day, yet instead you are stuck inside studying for summer school because your grades were not that good.
If only you could find the time to practice your planned out workouts anyway possible...
How to Motivate Kids to Play Basketball in The Evening
Having a hard time trying to entice your kids to play more basketball and make it fun for them? However the addictive powers of television and tablets have got them glued to the sofa.
If only you could challenge them in a playful manner to convince them to go outside, breaking the blue screen casted spell...
We have got you covered with The Night Hooper Light, the ultimate interactive system compatible with your existing basketball hoop allowing you to visualize your target in the darkness…
So you can go back to doing what you love the most!
Basketball Hoop Light Facts
THERE IS NO NEED:
- to call for HELP, or the use of special tools to get started
- to cover it up or take it down when NOT in use
- for BLINDING and EXPENSIVE overhead lights
- special or delicate treatment required when using it
- longer, CANCEL or QUIT a workout or game
- EXCUSE missing a shot because it is easy to see the hoop
* guaranteed outdoor ENTERTAINMENT for young and old!
* the FREEDOM to play whenever you have the time!
* the BEST SOLUTION for athletes and basketball enthusiasts since the discovery of fire!
But wait there's more...
Your Basketball Hoop Light Benefits
Discover the many things a basketball hoop light will get you...
Get set up in 15 minutes or less, just follow the quick and easy instruction guide/video and you will be taking shots in the dark in record time...
Defy yourself and others with the multicolored-light show frenzy for every basket you score, you will want to get buckets like never before...
Addictive & Healthy Entertainment:
Get that craving Las Vegas jackpot sensation in your backyard, or that rushing NBAY2K-game feeling on your driveway...
"My weatherproof basketball hoop light is also geared to outlast your basketball fury..."
Considerately crafted to survive your shooting fury, the basketball LED light strip covered with strong protective tubing is ready to take on an endless amount of ball impact.
Improve your shooting skills regardless the time of day, get the maximum from your home court advantage. Become better than competitors & teammates, enjoy the game of basketball anytime, everytime...
Envisioned and manufactured to endure the different temperature changes and weather conditions guarantees a worry free set and forget installation...
Save the planet & save money on energy draining overhead lights, instead use only what you need by lighting up the most essential part of your basketball hoop with the latest LED light technology...
Basketball Hoop Light Features
Here are the key features & specs The Night Hooper Light comes with:
* DIY installation guide
* Shot Sensor
* Waterproof AA Battery box
* Multicolored LED light strip
* Low energy consumption
* Protective tubing
- Power type: AA battery box with induction sensor box
- Color: Black
- Light strip length: 150cm
- Cable line: 200cm
- Induction line: 30cm
- LED lamp beads: 45
- Package includes: 1X Night Hooper Light
Basketball Hoop Light Instruction Guide
How to use The Night Hooper Light
Watch The Installation Video Or Follow These Steps
1. Place 4 AA batteries in the battery box and test functionality
2. Attach the flexible LED light strip around the rim using zip ties
3. Attach the sensor box below the rim using dual sided tape.
4. Tape the wire alongside the pole
5. Attach the battery box on the backside of the pole.
6. After setup, use the control button to turn the light ON/OFF.
7. Play ball in the dark just like The Night Hooper and get rewarded for every bucket you make